Welcome to Dynamics Days Europe 2019, 2-6 September
- Stuart Althorpe (U Cambridge, UK)
- Joachim Burgdörfer (TU Vienna, Austria)
- Andreas Daffertshofer (VU Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Eduard Feireisl (Czech Academy of Sciences, Prag, Czech Republic)
- Eberhard Gross (MPI Halle, Germany)
- Just Herder (TU Delft, The Netherlands)
- Poul Hjorth (DTU, Denmark)
- Wolfram Just (Queen Mary University of London)
- Bettina Keller (FU Berlin, Germany)
- Jeroen Lamb (Imperial, London, UK)
- David Leitner (U Nevada, USA)
- Hinke Osinga (U Auckland, New Zealand)
- Daniela Rupp (ETH Zürich, Switzerland)
- Arnd Scheel (U Minnesota, USA)
- Constantinos Siettos (U Naples Federico II, Italy)
- Peter Szmolyan (TU Vienna, Austria)
- Sebastian Wieczorek (University College Cork, Ireland)
Dynamics Days Europe is a series of annual international conferences founded in the 1980s that provides a European forum for developments in the theory and applications of nonlinear dynamics. For over thirty years it has been bringing together researchers from a wide range of mathematical backgrounds for interdisciplinary research in nonlinear science.
The 39th Dynamics Days Europe will be hosted at the University of Rostock.
Dynamics Days 2020 (Nice, France) has been postponed to 2021.